Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Diversity? Nope. Car shows? Nope. Big hair and cowboy boots a plenty...

More reasons I hate Bumpkinville....
There is no diversity. It is like going back to the 1940’s or some shit. All of the black people live on the “bad side” of town. All of the mexican people live in the trailer park on the far edge of town. Now given, I am aware some of the people choose to live where they do for financial reasons or whatever but the majority of them? I don't’ think so.  My son goes to school where there are no kids of “color” and I mean any color in his class. No black, brown, yellow, red, or polka dotted kids. It is bullshit and I hate it! How do you teach your kids about acceptance and diversity when they are raised with only white people? I don’t mind white people but I need some other people as well. People with style or people who ride rims :) People who aren't old and hoity toity or rednecks! Ooooh, people who can cook some bomb ass soul food mac n cheese....yumm!
And there are no car shows. I loooove car shows. Not those gay ass Japanese imports. That Tokyo Drift was RUH-TARDED!!! I am talking about muscle cars. Like an old Chevelle or Impala. Or an old Dodge Charger. Even better are the classic cars like the Thunderbird,  Bel Air, or Model A. Oh or a Caddy with white walls. Not to exclude the ghetto in me....I also love cars on rims, 22’s preferably, on cars with Lamborghini doors and ridiculously obnoxious paint jobs....SIIIIIIIGH! Oh how I hate it here!
You know what else I don’t like? Big hair and cowboy boots. Oh and lets not forget back boobs. Some day I will designate a whole blog to back boobs and camel toes. I don’t like them. Nope, I don’t. Not at all. I don’t like to look at people who have big hair, and I am talking circa 1980’s big hair. It makes me cringe and wonder if they look in the mirror before they leave in the morning. And cowboy boots? With everything? I mean I know we in the country but still -BLEEECH!!!!
I wanted to post some pics, but alas, I didn’t want to be obvious at my sons baseball game. So if you go to POW you will see why I am miserable. Those are they clows I am surrounded by all day every day no matter where I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment