Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Truth as I see it

Some truths...
It is ok to...want to punch someone in the face really really badly...now should you go around doing so? Probably not. That would open a can of worms you may not have anticipated, such as; getting your ass kicked or possibly assault charges...neither would be good. But I understand feeling mad at that annoying mom with 4 kids running wild, the lady at the register that won’t STFU and do her job, or that kid that picks on your child (yeah, kids aren’t exempt. Sorry) and REALLY, I mean REALLY wishing you could just bust them in the eye.
make mistakes...Every one does. Learn from it and move on!
want what you don’t have...That is what makes you excel. Yeah, yeah, yeah, be happy with what you have and all that sweet crap BUT sometimes, if you really want what the Jones have, you will work harder to get it.
come up above those around you...Don’t ever let anyone make you feel guilty for being better than them. And yes, some people are better than others. You can pretend everyone is equal but IMO that is bullshit. Some people want more and do what needs to be done to get it. Some people put forth no effort to better their lives but sit and bitch about how rough they have it. Boo fucking hoo! Don’t get pissed at me because me and mine have goals and make moves to bring them to fruition.
want your kids to leave you alone for 10 fucking seconds...I love my kids, but sometimes it would be nice to not have to be on 16 hours out of the day. Feeding, dressing, burping, answering questions. The only time I have peace is when I sleep and even that is interrupted to go check on the baby through out the night. Know what would be nice to do for 16 hours a day??? Talk to a grown person and drink lots of yummy wine! OHHH or go dancing! I love to shake my ass to some booty music ;)
really dislike your family...I mean REALLY not like them. I mean like wish that you knew a hit man and take their asses out not like them. Some people, no matter how hard you try, or how much you want things to be right, just aren’t worth your time. They won’t change, still make the same excuses, and stand by the same old lies. No amount of you praying, wishing, or hoping is going to change them. My FIN told me, "Wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one fills up faster." So very true! Let them go. Some people, family or not, are toxic. 
lie...We were all taught that lying is wrong, and it is. However, there are times when it is necessary to keep the peace or to just be a nice person. Kid comes home with the most retarded ass drawing you have ever seen. You have no idea what it is, do you A) tell said child, “Child, WTF is this crap? Did you draw it or did some handicapped kid draw it?” OR B) “Nice job! I can see you worked hard on this.” Hmmm? Hmmmm...see you lie too! Or you have a friend who comes to you with relationship problems (my recommendation, first and foremost, is to stay out of it!!!) do you say A) “Are you stupid? Those are definitely signs that he is out tappin’ someone else’s ass!” (because he totally is! Not coming home all night, not where he is supposed to be, etc.,etc.) No one wants to hear the truth, even if they ask. They don’t. If you want to lose your friend then tell the truth but if you value that friendship, stay out of it!) OR B) “He would never do such a thing, you are too wonderful.” Lie, lie, lie. You are better off! This is a good one I got from a friend, she says she fakes her orgasm so the sex will end. It isn't bad sex at all she says, she just has other things she wants or feels she needs to do. Bwaaahahaha! Funny yet sad. I would much rather have an orgasm than go do a chore! But hey, whatever works. It is a lie by omission. 

So just so you know you all have my permission to feel theses ways about situations, people, etc. There is nothing wrong with any of them and if you think there is you can bite me :)

By the way you can vote for us on Lovelinks

Or visit us on FB City Bitch in the Country

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! All of it.

    I would just like a solid 5 minutes so I could take a decent crap. But I'm guessing that's too much to ask :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. XLMIC, you are hysterical!!! Last week princess had to sit on the floor in the bathroom so I could use it. I completely understand! And yes, it seems that is a bit much to ask :/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know you can't dance. To booty music or any other.

    ReplyDelete