Tuesday, November 29, 2011

I wonder


I wonder how you sleep at night...
I wonder how you look at yourself in the mirror...
I wonder why you portray me as the bad guy...
I wonder how you can dislike someone, yet give them your child...
I wonder who you think you are fooling...
All of the lies that you tell yourself, and others, are translucent. The way you pretended to be so concerned about the outcome, wanting to still have contact, the way you acted like you were giving of yourself, and that you were so distraught about the situation. 
Give me a break. You have called 3 times in 3 years. I know it was because someone made you feel guilty, or asked you what happened to him. Why bother? We know you, there is no need to lie to us. We know the gifts aren’t in the mail and we know you won’t remember to call on his birthday this year. I don’t understand how you can possibly forget when you gave birth to him. 
I now realize you made a choice, long before I was ever in the picture.Your actions tell the world you never wanted him to begin with.He served his purpose at the time and then you moved on to what you thought were bigger and better things with no regard to anyone’s feelings but your own. You say you left him for his own good but we know you just wanted to be free of responsibility. You didn’t want to be burdened by your own child. You, my dear, are ridiculous. You act like I am the bad person, blame me for your actions, and go on about how you don’t like me. But you gave your child away permanently.....to ME.....me that you don’t like, me who is with him every day, takes him to practice and games, taught him to read and write, feeds him, and gives him the love he needs and deserves. LMFAO.....you got me.....I must be a horrible person. 
You are a clown. You should form a drug habit so one day when he does ask about you, you have an excuse for being a dead beat mom. As it stands now, you are just a selfish and hateful person who masquerades as a parent. 
I feel sorry for your new children.....who will pick up the pieces for them when you repeat the cycle?
You may not like me, as if I care, and the world knows I do not like you, but I do love MY son.
Must be depressing to be so unhappy because of everyone else.....but smile, HE is, and we are forever grateful for your choice!


Did you know we have a FB page? You can should us out, no really, you should Citybia


Oh, and there is this super cool place for bloggers to go and make friends and get exposure. You should go there too! Lovelinks

1 comment:

  1. What a hard and painful situation... keep on keeping on... he is better off with you :)

    ReplyDelete